Blogroll

Saturday 28 July 2012

Here Is Lisa Rinna The Sex Guru Revealing Her Bedroom Secrets

Posted by Unknown  |  Tagged as:



They say that red is the colour of passion. And Days Of Our Lives star Lisa Rinna aptly slipped into a scarlet bikini to promote her new sex advice book today. The self-appointed love guru defied her 48 years in the two-piece, which flaunted plenty of her ample curves. The toned mother-of-two did not have an inch to pinch
in the swimsuit, which also accentuated her deep tan. Lisa recently released her sex book, Big Fun Sexy Sex Book, which she co-authored with sex therapist Ian Kerner. In an interview with the Today show last week Rinna, who is married to actor Harry Hamlin, admitted there was a period in her life when she wasn't interested in sex. She said: 'I lost my mojo. Hard to believe, right? But I did right after I had my first child.' In another recent interview with CNN, the actress openly described how she got her mojo back, with a little help from a pole dancing class. 'Firstly I set my mind to do it. I opened up to my husband. I was very afraid to do it. I was terrified, and I held it in for so long, until one day I burst into tears, and I told him,' she explained. 'And he was so very supportive. He said, "Well, what can we do? We'll do whatever we have to do."








0 comments:

Around The Web

Author

Write admin description here..

Active Search Results

FlaG CounteR

Free counters!

Blog Archive

Map

wibiya widget

Subscribe to our Mailing List

We'll never share your Email address.
Copyright © 2013 BollyWood WonDer. Powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template by BloggerTheme9
+1 (877) 888-3000 Hello@yoursite.com