Blogroll

Saturday 21 January 2012

Yvonne Strahovski Puts Body Paint On To Sell Water

Posted by Unknown  |  Tagged as: ,


 "Chuck" star Yvonne Strahovski may be preparing to say goodbye to her much loved television series but I have little doubt her career will continue to flourish. First, she's absolutely stunning and Hollywood definitely appreciates that. Second, she's a very talented actress able to handle a variety of genres. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of Yvonne in the future.
With that said, it's hard to imagine we'll see more than what we're seeing in the photos from her new SoBe ad shoot. There are many reasons I love SoBe. Their ad campaigns are always exciting thanks to the combination of beautiful women and body paint but more importantly, to me anyway, their product is delicious. I love Yvonne, I love SoBe and I love these pictures.













0 comments:

Around The Web

Author

Write admin description here..

Active Search Results

FlaG CounteR

Free counters!

Blog Archive

Map

wibiya widget

Subscribe to our Mailing List

We'll never share your Email address.
Copyright © 2013 BollyWood WonDer. Powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template by BloggerTheme9
+1 (877) 888-3000 Hello@yoursite.com