Blogroll

Saturday 21 January 2012

Selena Gomez Gets Under Water To Sell Her Fragrance

Posted by Unknown  |  Tagged as: , ,


 I've never really gotten the point of celebrity fragrances. I don't particularly want to smell like any of my favorite celebrities but I suppose they could make a good holiday gift. Who would I buy Selena Gomez's new fragrance for? Well, I don't know. Perhaps the Selena Gomez fan on my list that has all of her albums, DVDs, etc.
I suppose that isn't really the point though. So what is the point. Pretty simple. Selena Gomez is gorgeous. As it was pointed out in a comment on another Selena post I did, she's only 19, not in her early twenties like I thought. That surprises me, especially when I see pictures like these ones from her photo shoot for her new fragrance. She's a young girl with the poise and maturity of someone much older. I love this girl and can't wait to see what the future holds for her.













0 comments:

Around The Web

Author

Write admin description here..

Active Search Results

FlaG CounteR

Free counters!

Blog Archive

Map

wibiya widget

Subscribe to our Mailing List

We'll never share your Email address.
Copyright © 2013 BollyWood WonDer. Powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template by BloggerTheme9
+1 (877) 888-3000 Hello@yoursite.com