Blogroll

Sunday 11 December 2011

Miss World 2011 Winner

Posted by Unknown  |  Tagged as:

Miss World 2011 Winner Is Miss Venezuela,"Ivian Lunasol Sarcos Colmenares" Born on july 26, 1989,in Guanare,portuguesa,venezuela.

she was orphaned at a young age and spent five years studying at a nunnery. She dreamd to become a nun but her life gone in a different way.At the age of 8 as her parents passed away, 
Sarcos was raised by the nuns.
She said: 'Winning means everything to me and I hope to take advantage of being a winner in a productive manner. I’m unbelievably happy to have won and there are some incredible girls. 
I first and foremost want to help people in need. I would like to help people like me. I am an orphan. I would also like to help the elderly and troubled teenagers. As many people as I can.
'Unfortunately I lost both my parents at a very young age which led me to study for five years in a nunnery. 
I spent my five years in there and my dream was to become a nun.'
Mt hearty congratulations to her.Wish her through your comments and have a look at some pictures of her.













0 comments:

Around The Web

Author

Write admin description here..

Active Search Results

FlaG CounteR

Free counters!

Blog Archive

Map

wibiya widget

Subscribe to our Mailing List

We'll never share your Email address.
Copyright © 2013 BollyWood WonDer. Powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template by BloggerTheme9
+1 (877) 888-3000 Hello@yoursite.com